Trans Airways buys 10.9% stake in Garuda
The Jakarta Post
PT Trans Airways, owned by one of Indonesia’s richest businessmen, Chairul Tanjung, completed on Friday Rp 1.53 trillion (US$166.8 million) in transactions to purchase a 10.9 percent stake in national flag carrier PT Garuda Indonesia (GIAA).
Chairul, who also chairs the government-appointed think tank, the National Economic Committee (KEN), purchased the shares from underwriters of Garuda...
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Militants planned to target Malaysian beer fest: police
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift