Trans Airways buys 10.9% stake in Garuda
The Jakarta Post
PT Trans Airways, owned by one of Indonesia’s richest businessmen, Chairul Tanjung, completed on Friday Rp 1.53 trillion (US$166.8 million) in transactions to purchase a 10.9 percent stake in national flag carrier PT Garuda Indonesia (GIAA).
Chairul, who also chairs the government-appointed think tank, the National Economic Committee (KEN), purchased the shares from underwriters of Garuda...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups