Trans Airways buys 10.9% stake in Garuda
The Jakarta Post
PT Trans Airways, owned by one of Indonesia’s richest businessmen, Chairul Tanjung, completed on Friday Rp 1.53 trillion (US$166.8 million) in transactions to purchase a 10.9 percent stake in national flag carrier PT Garuda Indonesia (GIAA).
Chairul, who also chairs the government-appointed think tank, the National Economic Committee (KEN), purchased the shares from underwriters of Garuda...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein