In memoriam: Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih was committed to research
JP/Jerry AdigunaIn these times of rhetoric and public relations, examples of people whose deeds follow their words are increasingly rare. Indonesia has been fortunate to have one of such “rarities” in the person of Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih who passed away on Wednesday of lung cancer.
Her commitment to research and public health for the benefit of society, particularly vulnerable grou...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur