In memoriam: Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih was committed to research
JP/Jerry AdigunaIn these times of rhetoric and public relations, examples of people whose deeds follow their words are increasingly rare. Indonesia has been fortunate to have one of such “rarities” in the person of Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih who passed away on Wednesday of lung cancer.
Her commitment to research and public health for the benefit of society, particularly vulnerable grou...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings