In memoriam: Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih was committed to research
JP/Jerry AdigunaIn these times of rhetoric and public relations, examples of people whose deeds follow their words are increasingly rare. Indonesia has been fortunate to have one of such “rarities” in the person of Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih who passed away on Wednesday of lung cancer.
Her commitment to research and public health for the benefit of society, particularly vulnerable grou...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth