In memoriam: Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih was committed to research
JP/Jerry AdigunaIn these times of rhetoric and public relations, examples of people whose deeds follow their words are increasingly rare. Indonesia has been fortunate to have one of such “rarities” in the person of Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih who passed away on Wednesday of lung cancer.
Her commitment to research and public health for the benefit of society, particularly vulnerable grou...
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Jl. Raya Ragunan closed through Sunday for festival