‘Procurement failures’ to blame for budget surplus
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The City Development Planning Board (Bappeda) has blamed procurement failures for most of its staggering Rp 6.47 trillion (US$705.23 million) surplus from last year’s Rp 31.7 trillion budget.
Wahyu Wijayanto, Bappeda’s head of development-planning information, said Thursday that tender cancellations and underperforming procurements were the major causes of the extraordinary amount of mo...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Bogor Botanical Gardens holds waste festival