‘Procurement failures’ to blame for budget surplus
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The City Development Planning Board (Bappeda) has blamed procurement failures for most of its staggering Rp 6.47 trillion (US$705.23 million) surplus from last year’s Rp 31.7 trillion budget.
Wahyu Wijayanto, Bappeda’s head of development-planning information, said Thursday that tender cancellations and underperforming procurements were the major causes of the extraordinary amount of mo...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds