‘Procurement failures’ to blame for budget surplus
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The City Development Planning Board (Bappeda) has blamed procurement failures for most of its staggering Rp 6.47 trillion (US$705.23 million) surplus from last year’s Rp 31.7 trillion budget.
Wahyu Wijayanto, Bappeda’s head of development-planning information, said Thursday that tender cancellations and underperforming procurements were the major causes of the extraordinary amount of mo...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Nine injured in Thousand Islands boat explosion