BI set to limit expansion of banks with small capital
The Jakarta Post
Banks with small capitalization may be limited in expanding their branches and services in Indonesia as Bank Indonesia (BI) plans to issue multiple licenses for banks operating in the country.
The multiple-license regulation will consider banks’ capitalization as a benchmark when issuing licenses, BI deputy governor Muliaman Hadad told a book launch panel discussion late on Wednesday.
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Costly holiday