BI set to limit expansion of banks with small capital
The Jakarta Post
Banks with small capitalization may be limited in expanding their branches and services in Indonesia as Bank Indonesia (BI) plans to issue multiple licenses for banks operating in the country.
The multiple-license regulation will consider banks’ capitalization as a benchmark when issuing licenses, BI deputy governor Muliaman Hadad told a book launch panel discussion late on Wednesday.
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project