Single time zone may begin in late October
The Jakarta Post
A government committee is proposing that Indonesia launch a single time zone for the entire nation — from Sabang to Merauke — on Sunday, Oct. 28.
“We can start the policy at midnight,” Edib Muslim, the spokesman for the Committee for the Expansion and Acceleration of Indonesian Economic Growth (KP3EI) said in Jakarta on Friday.
The date, which must be approved by the central...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Jakarta's Pacific Place opens doors to ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ universe
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone