Mini-theaters become alternative venues for moviegoers
The Jakarta Post
Couch-potato heaven: Subtitles, a mini-theater in the Dharmawangsa City Walk shopping center in South Jakarta, offers movie lovers rooms equipped with a big LCD screen, a comfortable couch and thousands of choices of films to watch. JP/Corry ElydaPeople usually go straight to cinemas to enjoy films. However, limited film selections and crowded theaters may give true movie lovers reason for pause. ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed