Politics, lawsuits jeopardize Corby’s clemency
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In this Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2005 file photo, former beauty student Schapelle Leigh Corby, center, who is currently serving 20 years in an Indonesian prison for drug smuggling, is escorted by police officers after her appeal hearing at the district court in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia.(AP/Firdia Lisnawati, File)Critics of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono have promised to take action in the House and...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator