Politics, lawsuits jeopardize Corby’s clemency
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In this Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2005 file photo, former beauty student Schapelle Leigh Corby, center, who is currently serving 20 years in an Indonesian prison for drug smuggling, is escorted by police officers after her appeal hearing at the district court in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia.(AP/Firdia Lisnawati, File)Critics of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono have promised to take action in the House and...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews