Indonesia and tobacco industry
This year, the World Health Organization (WHO) is taking momentum from the World No Tobacco Day on 31 May 2012 to remind the world of the tobacco industry’s efforts to weaken the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC).
According to the WHO, the tobacco industry today is daring to fight the government’s tobacco-
control program. The WHO states that, in its bid to resist t...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'