Indonesia and tobacco industry
This year, the World Health Organization (WHO) is taking momentum from the World No Tobacco Day on 31 May 2012 to remind the world of the tobacco industry’s efforts to weaken the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC).
According to the WHO, the tobacco industry today is daring to fight the government’s tobacco-
control program. The WHO states that, in its bid to resist t...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem