Indonesia and tobacco industry
This year, the World Health Organization (WHO) is taking momentum from the World No Tobacco Day on 31 May 2012 to remind the world of the tobacco industry’s efforts to weaken the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC).
According to the WHO, the tobacco industry today is daring to fight the government’s tobacco-
control program. The WHO states that, in its bid to resist t...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online