‘Soegija’ sends a message of humanity
The Jakarta Post
Since filmmaker Garin Nugroho announced his upcoming film Soegija, he has had to face many questions.
The most frequent one was his reason for choosing Mgr. Albertus Magnus Soegijapranata SJ or Soegija, the first local-born Archbishop in the country.
His status as a national hero and the use of his name for a prominent Catholic university in Central Java do not necessarily make him ...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Golkar youth faction report Setya to Judicial Commission