‘Soegija’ sends a message of humanity
The Jakarta Post
Since filmmaker Garin Nugroho announced his upcoming film Soegija, he has had to face many questions.
The most frequent one was his reason for choosing Mgr. Albertus Magnus Soegijapranata SJ or Soegija, the first local-born Archbishop in the country.
His status as a national hero and the use of his name for a prominent Catholic university in Central Java do not necessarily make him ...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Nine injured in Thousand Islands boat explosion