‘Soegija’ sends a message of humanity
The Jakarta Post
Since filmmaker Garin Nugroho announced his upcoming film Soegija, he has had to face many questions.
The most frequent one was his reason for choosing Mgr. Albertus Magnus Soegijapranata SJ or Soegija, the first local-born Archbishop in the country.
His status as a national hero and the use of his name for a prominent Catholic university in Central Java do not necessarily make him ...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth