Debate over ASEAN banking integration
Joko Siswanto and Maria Monica Wihardja
As a part of the ASEAN Economic Community Blueprint, ASEAN central bank governors endorsed the ASEAN Banking Integration Framework (ABIF) on April 7, 2011.
It is based on four guiding principles: Bringing economic benefits and financial stability to individual countries and the region; allowing flexibilities by adopting a double-track implementation for ASEAN5 — Singapore, Malaysia,...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden