Kulonprogo to host Yogyakarta’s new airport
The Jakarta Post
State-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I and the Yogyakarta administration will build a new airport in Temon in Kulonprogo regency, a Transportation Ministry official says.
“Based on our feasibility study, Kulonprogo is the most suitable location for the new airport. The provincial government is currently waiting for a permit from the Transportation Ministry to start the master pla...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests