Kulonprogo to host Yogyakarta’s new airport
The Jakarta Post
State-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I and the Yogyakarta administration will build a new airport in Temon in Kulonprogo regency, a Transportation Ministry official says.
“Based on our feasibility study, Kulonprogo is the most suitable location for the new airport. The provincial government is currently waiting for a permit from the Transportation Ministry to start the master pla...
- Hijab: A personal choice
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Following Trump's claims, alt-right editor to fund reporter to Sweden
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Twice tops charts with ‘Knock Knock’
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today