Kulonprogo to host Yogyakarta’s new airport
The Jakarta Post
State-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I and the Yogyakarta administration will build a new airport in Temon in Kulonprogo regency, a Transportation Ministry official says.
“Based on our feasibility study, Kulonprogo is the most suitable location for the new airport. The provincial government is currently waiting for a permit from the Transportation Ministry to start the master pla...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry