Tasikmalaya to make Muslim women wear headscarves
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
The Tasikmalaya City Council will soon pass a regulation that will require all Muslim women, including visitors to the West Java city, to wear headscarves.
The regulation, which is currently being drafted by the local administration, will enact the Bylaw on Community Values Based on Muslim Teachings that was passed in 2009.
Tasikmalaya city secretary Tio Indra Setiadi said on Monday ...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- Fisherman found hanged in tree in North Jakarta