Regent orders churches closed, destroyed in Aceh
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In search of justice: Rev. Erde Berutu (right) of the Protestant Churches in Aceh Singkil, Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam areas and Aceh Singkil Christians’ Communication Forum chairman Tigor Padang (left) talk during a dialog at The Jakarta Post office in Jakarta on Tuesday. The dialog discussed churches in Aceh Singkil regency in the westernmost province which face the threat of demolition by the lo...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt