Regent orders churches closed, destroyed in Aceh
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In search of justice: Rev. Erde Berutu (right) of the Protestant Churches in Aceh Singkil, Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam areas and Aceh Singkil Christians’ Communication Forum chairman Tigor Padang (left) talk during a dialog at The Jakarta Post office in Jakarta on Tuesday. The dialog discussed churches in Aceh Singkil regency in the westernmost province which face the threat of demolition by the lo...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission