A battle with no hurt feelings
Ni Komang Erviani
PREMIUM Precious moments: Photographers surround the site where Tenganan girls play on traditional swings as part of Ngusaba Sambah, a major religious festival for the village. The ritualistic battle is part of this festival.Twenty-one-year-old Komang Satya displayed his bravery as he stroked a bundle of pandanus leaves along with his enemy in a centuries-old pandanus battle ritual, locally known as Mekar...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project