IMO view: Youths show diplomatic power
The Jakarta Post
Six elected Indonesian delegates and hundreds of other delegates from G20 member states attended the G8-G20 Youth Summit in Washington, DC earlier this month. The conference, held at George Washington University, was hosted by the organization, Young Americans for Diplomatic Leadership (YADL).
Each delegation was made up of a Head of State, Secretary of State, Economic Minister, Finance Mi...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape