IMO view: Youths show diplomatic power
The Jakarta Post
Six elected Indonesian delegates and hundreds of other delegates from G20 member states attended the G8-G20 Youth Summit in Washington, DC earlier this month. The conference, held at George Washington University, was hosted by the organization, Young Americans for Diplomatic Leadership (YADL).
Each delegation was made up of a Head of State, Secretary of State, Economic Minister, Finance Mi...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror