RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event