RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote