RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Six essential tips for frequent business travelers