RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging