RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence