RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning