RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad