RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs