RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta