RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims