RI to remain No. 1 palm-oil producer within next decade
The Jakarta Post
Amid soaring global demand for palm oil, Indonesia is predicted to remain dominant as the world’s largest palm-oil producer within the next decade, on the back of its main rival Malaysia’s land scarcity and aging plantations, says a report by Rabobank.
According to the report, average palm-oil consumption in the world has grown at a faster rate than global supplies over the last 10 year...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert