Sihhanto: A wayang master craftsman
Ganug Nugroho Adi
JP/Ganug Nugroho AdiKanjeng Raden Tumenggung Sihhanto Dipuro from the Surakarta Sultanate Palace displayed his wayang beber, a hand-painted scroll depicting legendary figures of eastern Javanese kingdoms, at the Hughes Gallery in Adelaide, Australia, from March to April.
Wayang beber was chosen because the story-telling art is very rare and Sihhanto’s scroll is based on an original sourc...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival