Citilink, Merpati, Batik Air to move to Halim
The Jakarta Post
Flight operations of three airlines will be moved to Halim Perdanakusuma Airport in East Jakarta to give more room for Soekarno-Hatta International Airport expansion, the state airport operator says.
Citilink, a unit of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia; ailing Merpati Nusantara Airlines and Lion Air’s full service airline Batik Air would have to run their operations from Halim from ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia