Citilink, Merpati, Batik Air to move to Halim
The Jakarta Post
Flight operations of three airlines will be moved to Halim Perdanakusuma Airport in East Jakarta to give more room for Soekarno-Hatta International Airport expansion, the state airport operator says.
Citilink, a unit of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia; ailing Merpati Nusantara Airlines and Lion Air’s full service airline Batik Air would have to run their operations from Halim from ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China