Citilink, Merpati, Batik Air to move to Halim
The Jakarta Post
Flight operations of three airlines will be moved to Halim Perdanakusuma Airport in East Jakarta to give more room for Soekarno-Hatta International Airport expansion, the state airport operator says.
Citilink, a unit of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia; ailing Merpati Nusantara Airlines and Lion Air’s full service airline Batik Air would have to run their operations from Halim from ...
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems