Maintaining transparency key to ASEAN human rights declaration
The Jakarta Post
A document to ensure the human rights of over 600 million people across Southeast Asia is scheduled to be adopted in November, and Phnom Penh will host next month's deliberations of the draft by ASEAN’s foreign ministers. The Jakarta Post compiled the following report ahead of the talks in Cambodia.
Meeting the people:: Myanmar’s pro-democracy leader and Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung S...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte