Editorial: Streamlining Papua
The Jakarta Post
Issues on Papua — and its sister West Papua — have always drawn the interest of both domestic and international communities. Both regions are as attractive as the country’s capital Jakarta and resort island of Bali.
While Jakarta is the center of gravity for politics and the economy of the country and Bali remains a magnet for foreign tourists, the provinces of Papua and West Papua ar...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers