Indonesia aims to boost blue helmet tradition
The Jakarta Post
Following the establishment of the Indonesian Peacekeeping Center, Indonesia aims to contribute more of its peacekeepers across the world’s conflict zones. Nani Afrida and Novan Iman Santosa of The Jakarta Post compiled the following reports.
Peacekeepers all over the world, known for their distinctive blue helmets, just recently celebrated the International Day of United Nations Peacekee...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia