Indonesia aims to boost blue helmet tradition
The Jakarta Post
Following the establishment of the Indonesian Peacekeeping Center, Indonesia aims to contribute more of its peacekeepers across the world’s conflict zones. Nani Afrida and Novan Iman Santosa of The Jakarta Post compiled the following reports.
Peacekeepers all over the world, known for their distinctive blue helmets, just recently celebrated the International Day of United Nations Peacekee...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia