KGPH Tedjowulan: Reviving the palace of Surakarta
Ganug Nugroho Adi
(JP/Ganug Nugroho Adi)On Aug. 31, 2004, Kanjeng Gusti Pangeran Haryo (KGPH) Tedjowulan was enthroned as King of Surakarta Pakubuwono XIII by the supreme leadership, or pengageng, of the kraton (palace), inheriting the royal title of Senopati Ing Ngaloga Abdurrahman Sayidin Panatagama Khalifatullah Tanah Jawi.
However, the monarch failed to occupy his own kraton with the enthronement. Suppor...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence