New Kopaja buses to offer Internet, air conditioning
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Good news, commuters: Minibus operator PT Koperasi Angkutan Jakarta (Kopaja) says it has put into service several new air-conditioned buses on the Ragunan-Tanah Abang P19 and Senen-Lebak Bulus P20 routes.
As an extra incentive, the buses will offer passengers free Wi-Fi Internet access as part of the standard Rp 5,000 (53 US cent) fare.
Six of the new buses started operation on Thurs...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack