New Kopaja buses to offer Internet, air conditioning
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Good news, commuters: Minibus operator PT Koperasi Angkutan Jakarta (Kopaja) says it has put into service several new air-conditioned buses on the Ragunan-Tanah Abang P19 and Senen-Lebak Bulus P20 routes.
As an extra incentive, the buses will offer passengers free Wi-Fi Internet access as part of the standard Rp 5,000 (53 US cent) fare.
Six of the new buses started operation on Thurs...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines