New Kopaja buses to offer Internet, air conditioning
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Good news, commuters: Minibus operator PT Koperasi Angkutan Jakarta (Kopaja) says it has put into service several new air-conditioned buses on the Ragunan-Tanah Abang P19 and Senen-Lebak Bulus P20 routes.
As an extra incentive, the buses will offer passengers free Wi-Fi Internet access as part of the standard Rp 5,000 (53 US cent) fare.
Six of the new buses started operation on Thurs...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning