‘Sleeping giant’ of N. Lombok yet to explore its tourism potential
Rita A. Widiadana and Panca Nugraha
The Jakarta Post
Djohan Syamsyu: Courtesy of Official Website North Lombok Regency It took two-and-half hours to drive from Praya International Airport in Central Lombok to Tanjung, the capital of North Lombok regency on Lombok Island, West Nusa Tenggara.
In the morning, the beauty of the regency popped up everywhere from the white-sand of Medana Beach overlooking the three famous isles — Gili Air, Gili M...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Semanggi Interchange to have CCTV to prevent vandalism
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail