‘Sleeping giant’ of N. Lombok yet to explore its tourism potential
Rita A. Widiadana and Panca Nugraha
The Jakarta Post
Djohan Syamsyu: Courtesy of Official Website North Lombok Regency It took two-and-half hours to drive from Praya International Airport in Central Lombok to Tanjung, the capital of North Lombok regency on Lombok Island, West Nusa Tenggara.
In the morning, the beauty of the regency popped up everywhere from the white-sand of Medana Beach overlooking the three famous isles — Gili Air, Gili M...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror