‘Sleeping giant’ of N. Lombok yet to explore its tourism potential
Rita A. Widiadana and Panca Nugraha
The Jakarta Post
Djohan Syamsyu: Courtesy of Official Website North Lombok Regency It took two-and-half hours to drive from Praya International Airport in Central Lombok to Tanjung, the capital of North Lombok regency on Lombok Island, West Nusa Tenggara.
In the morning, the beauty of the regency popped up everywhere from the white-sand of Medana Beach overlooking the three famous isles — Gili Air, Gili M...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Graft cases may affect Agus, Sylviana's electability: Pollster
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Qatar new target of Indonesia’s weapons export
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi