Governors demand involvement in Sunda Strait Bridge project
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
The governors of Lampung and Banten said they demanded that they be included in a consortium to manage the Sunda Strait Bridge (JSS) project.
Lampung Governor Sjachroedin ZP said he and Banten Governor Ratu Atut Choisiyah would express their objection if their consortium, which had initiated the JSS development project a few years ago, was omitted from the project following the central gov...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased