Governors demand involvement in Sunda Strait Bridge project
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
The governors of Lampung and Banten said they demanded that they be included in a consortium to manage the Sunda Strait Bridge (JSS) project.
Lampung Governor Sjachroedin ZP said he and Banten Governor Ratu Atut Choisiyah would express their objection if their consortium, which had initiated the JSS development project a few years ago, was omitted from the project following the central gov...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Six essential tips for frequent business travelers