IMO view: Development progress in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The G20 has recognized that development and global economic issues cannot be handled separately, therefore the work of development will remain an important agenda for G20 members. Three issues are especially crucial: infrastructure, food security and new innovative resources for financing development.
“They often say if you want to see a democratic state where women are empowered, come t...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement