IMO view: Development progress in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The G20 has recognized that development and global economic issues cannot be handled separately, therefore the work of development will remain an important agenda for G20 members. Three issues are especially crucial: infrastructure, food security and new innovative resources for financing development.
“They often say if you want to see a democratic state where women are empowered, come t...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror