IMO view: Development progress in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The G20 has recognized that development and global economic issues cannot be handled separately, therefore the work of development will remain an important agenda for G20 members. Three issues are especially crucial: infrastructure, food security and new innovative resources for financing development.
“They often say if you want to see a democratic state where women are empowered, come t...
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video