IMO view: Development progress in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The G20 has recognized that development and global economic issues cannot be handled separately, therefore the work of development will remain an important agenda for G20 members. Three issues are especially crucial: infrastructure, food security and new innovative resources for financing development.
“They often say if you want to see a democratic state where women are empowered, come t...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape