Govt raises prices for geothermal power plants to lure investors
The Jakarta Post
The government has finally raised the feed-in-tariff for geothermal power plants to between 10 to 17 US cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh) from 9.7 cents per kWh to lure more investors enter the geothermal power business.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said on Tuesday, the feed-in-tariff or the purchasing price of state electricity company PLN for geothermal power plants was in...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off