Govt raises prices for geothermal power plants to lure investors
The Jakarta Post
The government has finally raised the feed-in-tariff for geothermal power plants to between 10 to 17 US cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh) from 9.7 cents per kWh to lure more investors enter the geothermal power business.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said on Tuesday, the feed-in-tariff or the purchasing price of state electricity company PLN for geothermal power plants was in...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning