Govt raises prices for geothermal power plants to lure investors
The Jakarta Post
The government has finally raised the feed-in-tariff for geothermal power plants to between 10 to 17 US cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh) from 9.7 cents per kWh to lure more investors enter the geothermal power business.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said on Tuesday, the feed-in-tariff or the purchasing price of state electricity company PLN for geothermal power plants was in...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia