Nuclear detector installed at Belawan Seaport
The Jakarta Post
The Nuclear Energy Regulatory Agency (Bapeten) officially launched on Wednesday the operation of a radiation portal monitor (RPM) at Belawan Seaport in Medan, North Sumatra, to detect the possible entry of nuclear materials and radioactive substances into Indonesia.
Bapeten head Asnatio Lasman said the detector was donated by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and was the first g...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds