Foxconn may spend $10 billion on factories: Minister
The Jakarta Post
Foxconn Technology Group, subsidiary of Taiwan based Hon Hai Precision Industry Ltd., may spend between US$8 billion and $10 billion over the next five years to set up manufacturing centers in Indonesia, says Industry Minister M.S. Hidayat.
Foxconn is the world’s biggest electronics manufacturer with major clients such as Apple Inc., Dell Inc. and Microsoft Corporation. According to the N...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Thamrin bombing mastermind inspired by Paris attack: Prosecutor