Foxconn may spend $10 billion on factories: Minister
The Jakarta Post
Foxconn Technology Group, subsidiary of Taiwan based Hon Hai Precision Industry Ltd., may spend between US$8 billion and $10 billion over the next five years to set up manufacturing centers in Indonesia, says Industry Minister M.S. Hidayat.
Foxconn is the world’s biggest electronics manufacturer with major clients such as Apple Inc., Dell Inc. and Microsoft Corporation. According to the N...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy