Foxconn may spend $10 billion on factories: Minister
The Jakarta Post
Foxconn Technology Group, subsidiary of Taiwan based Hon Hai Precision Industry Ltd., may spend between US$8 billion and $10 billion over the next five years to set up manufacturing centers in Indonesia, says Industry Minister M.S. Hidayat.
Foxconn is the world’s biggest electronics manufacturer with major clients such as Apple Inc., Dell Inc. and Microsoft Corporation. According to the N...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- Fisherman found hanged in tree in North Jakarta