Sunda Strait Bridge left in lurch by Cabinet split
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Waiting for Godot: A truck driver stands on a container to view a long queue waiting to cross into Sumatra via a ferry at the Merak port in Banten in this photo taken on March 14. The planned Sunda Strait Bridge linking Java and Sumatra is at risk of faltering due to legal flaws in a presidential decree regulating the construction of the bridge.(Antara)The fiasco revolving around the preparation t...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings