Sunda Strait Bridge left in lurch by Cabinet split
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Waiting for Godot: A truck driver stands on a container to view a long queue waiting to cross into Sumatra via a ferry at the Merak port in Banten in this photo taken on March 14. The planned Sunda Strait Bridge linking Java and Sumatra is at risk of faltering due to legal flaws in a presidential decree regulating the construction of the bridge.(Antara)The fiasco revolving around the preparation t...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'