Sunda Strait Bridge left in lurch by Cabinet split
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Waiting for Godot: A truck driver stands on a container to view a long queue waiting to cross into Sumatra via a ferry at the Merak port in Banten in this photo taken on March 14. The planned Sunda Strait Bridge linking Java and Sumatra is at risk of faltering due to legal flaws in a presidential decree regulating the construction of the bridge.(Antara)The fiasco revolving around the preparation t...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats