PDI-P lawmaker charged with bribery
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday officially named Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) lawmaker Izedrik Emir Moeis a suspect in a graft case surrounding the construction of a coal-fired power plant in Tarahan, Lampung, in 2004.
The announcement was made following an earlier statement by Law and Human Rights deputy minister Denny Indrayana on Wednesday. Acco...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area