PDI-P lawmaker charged with bribery
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday officially named Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) lawmaker Izedrik Emir Moeis a suspect in a graft case surrounding the construction of a coal-fired power plant in Tarahan, Lampung, in 2004.
The announcement was made following an earlier statement by Law and Human Rights deputy minister Denny Indrayana on Wednesday. Acco...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali