PDI-P lawmaker charged with bribery
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday officially named Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) lawmaker Izedrik Emir Moeis a suspect in a graft case surrounding the construction of a coal-fired power plant in Tarahan, Lampung, in 2004.
The announcement was made following an earlier statement by Law and Human Rights deputy minister Denny Indrayana on Wednesday. Acco...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment