PDI-P lawmaker charged with bribery
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday officially named Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) lawmaker Izedrik Emir Moeis a suspect in a graft case surrounding the construction of a coal-fired power plant in Tarahan, Lampung, in 2004.
The announcement was made following an earlier statement by Law and Human Rights deputy minister Denny Indrayana on Wednesday. Acco...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes