PDI-P lawmaker charged with bribery
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday officially named Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) lawmaker Izedrik Emir Moeis a suspect in a graft case surrounding the construction of a coal-fired power plant in Tarahan, Lampung, in 2004.
The announcement was made following an earlier statement by Law and Human Rights deputy minister Denny Indrayana on Wednesday. Acco...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests