Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf: The eloquent Imam
The Jakarta Post
JP/Dina IndrasafitriAround two years have passed since the United States, and perhaps the world, became familiar with Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf.
His initiative to build a community center, which included a praying place for Muslims, around two blocks from the Lower Manhattan site of the Sept. 11 2001 tragedy resulted in him finding himself in the glare of the public spotlight and earned him t...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings