Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf: The eloquent Imam
The Jakarta Post
JP/Dina IndrasafitriAround two years have passed since the United States, and perhaps the world, became familiar with Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf.
His initiative to build a community center, which included a praying place for Muslims, around two blocks from the Lower Manhattan site of the Sept. 11 2001 tragedy resulted in him finding himself in the glare of the public spotlight and earned him t...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds