Farmers shift tactics to collecting stones
The Jakarta Post
The increasing demand for Kolbano colored stones has made residents living near Kolbano Beach in Timor Tengah Selatan, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), change from farming to collecting stones.
Local residents collect the stones along the 30 kilometer coastline for companies operating under mining permits (IUP).
“If we stick to farming, we have to wait until the rainy season to grow our...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali