Govt promoting, improving sports tourism infrastructure
The Jakarta Post
The government is set to promote sports tourism in Indonesia, tapping into the potential of the country’s oceans, thereby expecting to draw more international tourists.
Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Mari Elka Pangestu recently told The Jakarta Post the government was developing the infrastructure for sports tourism, such as yachting.
“Sports are clearly a sector that has ...
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report