Govt promoting, improving sports tourism infrastructure
The Jakarta Post
The government is set to promote sports tourism in Indonesia, tapping into the potential of the country’s oceans, thereby expecting to draw more international tourists.
Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Mari Elka Pangestu recently told The Jakarta Post the government was developing the infrastructure for sports tourism, such as yachting.
“Sports are clearly a sector that has ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB