Govt promoting, improving sports tourism infrastructure
The Jakarta Post
The government is set to promote sports tourism in Indonesia, tapping into the potential of the country’s oceans, thereby expecting to draw more international tourists.
Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Mari Elka Pangestu recently told The Jakarta Post the government was developing the infrastructure for sports tourism, such as yachting.
“Sports are clearly a sector that has ...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses