Govt promoting, improving sports tourism infrastructure
The Jakarta Post
The government is set to promote sports tourism in Indonesia, tapping into the potential of the country’s oceans, thereby expecting to draw more international tourists.
Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Mari Elka Pangestu recently told The Jakarta Post the government was developing the infrastructure for sports tourism, such as yachting.
“Sports are clearly a sector that has ...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods
- Nobel prize winner's book turned down by 19 publishers