Ministers say Foxconn to begin operations in Dec.
The Jakarta Post
Taiwan-based Foxconn Technology Group will kick off operations in Indonesia in December this year, aiming to produce 3 million cell phones in the initial phase, top government officials said recently.
Industry Minister MS Hidayat said the company’s first production facility in Indonesia would be ready in October, located in the Modern Cikande Industrial Estate in Cikande, Serang, Banten.<...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB