Ministers say Foxconn to begin operations in Dec.
The Jakarta Post
Taiwan-based Foxconn Technology Group will kick off operations in Indonesia in December this year, aiming to produce 3 million cell phones in the initial phase, top government officials said recently.
Industry Minister MS Hidayat said the company’s first production facility in Indonesia would be ready in October, located in the Modern Cikande Industrial Estate in Cikande, Serang, Banten.<...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use