Ministers say Foxconn to begin operations in Dec.
The Jakarta Post
Taiwan-based Foxconn Technology Group will kick off operations in Indonesia in December this year, aiming to produce 3 million cell phones in the initial phase, top government officials said recently.
Industry Minister MS Hidayat said the company’s first production facility in Indonesia would be ready in October, located in the Modern Cikande Industrial Estate in Cikande, Serang, Banten.<...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'