Rahayu Saraswati: Fighting in the name of freedom
The Jakarta Post
It is one big, open secret that rogue members of the police and armed forces, as well as dirty politicians, in one way or another, allow human trafficking syndicates to operate freely in many cities in Indonesia.
Many women, men and children are forced, mislead, or entrapped into modern day slavery, employed at (among other places) authority-backed bordellos, disguised as karaoke bars and ...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March