RI wary of green pact plan
Rendi A. Witular and Linda Yulisman
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia remains cautious over a tariff cut proposal for environmental goods slated to be agreed upon during the upcoming leaders’ meeting of 21 member economies grouped in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
The process to have the pact agreed upon is among the contentious issues discussed by senior APEC officials where developing countries, including Indonesia, are still expl...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'