RI wary of green pact plan
Rendi A. Witular and Linda Yulisman
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia remains cautious over a tariff cut proposal for environmental goods slated to be agreed upon during the upcoming leaders’ meeting of 21 member economies grouped in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
The process to have the pact agreed upon is among the contentious issues discussed by senior APEC officials where developing countries, including Indonesia, are still expl...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash