RI wary of green pact plan
Rendi A. Witular and Linda Yulisman
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia remains cautious over a tariff cut proposal for environmental goods slated to be agreed upon during the upcoming leaders’ meeting of 21 member economies grouped in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
The process to have the pact agreed upon is among the contentious issues discussed by senior APEC officials where developing countries, including Indonesia, are still expl...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods
- Nobel prize winner's book turned down by 19 publishers