RI wary of green pact plan
Rendi A. Witular and Linda Yulisman
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia remains cautious over a tariff cut proposal for environmental goods slated to be agreed upon during the upcoming leaders’ meeting of 21 member economies grouped in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
The process to have the pact agreed upon is among the contentious issues discussed by senior APEC officials where developing countries, including Indonesia, are still expl...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films