Amnesty urges SBY to solve Munir’s murder
The Jakarta Post
The government’s failure to bring to justice all parties responsible for the killing of prominent human rights activist Munir Said Thalib raises serious concerns about Indonesia’s willingness to resolve the case and to combat persistent impunity in the country, a prominent international human rights group has said.
London-based Amnesty International recalled President Susilo Bambang Yud...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year