Amnesty urges SBY to solve Munir’s murder
The Jakarta Post
The government’s failure to bring to justice all parties responsible for the killing of prominent human rights activist Munir Said Thalib raises serious concerns about Indonesia’s willingness to resolve the case and to combat persistent impunity in the country, a prominent international human rights group has said.
London-based Amnesty International recalled President Susilo Bambang Yud...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes