60 million male smokers in RI, says minister
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The “Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS): Indonesia Report 2011” also shows that about 60 million people or 34.8 percent of total adults were active smokers, confirming that the tobacco epidemic is still rife in the country.
Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi...
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
- Portrait of Myanmar's 'Buddhist Bin Laden' chills Cannes
- EDITORIAL: In step with the Nazis?
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor
- Light cigarettes linked to specific form of lung cancer