Bima Arya: Setting a better political example
The Jakarta Post
(Courtesy of Bima Arya)Just imagine that you’re already on the top of your world. Financially secure, surrounded by groups of friends and admired for your intellectual ability, would you be satisfied?
Well, at least for Bima Arya Sugiarto, one of the country’s brightest political minds who believes that life begins at the end of one’s comfort zone, the answer is no.
“I have ...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth