Jeddah-based IDB sets up business forum in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The Jeddah-based Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group set up its office of business forum (thiqah) at the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) in Jakarta on Monday.
With its first office outside of Saudi Arabia, IDB is hoping to further mobilize its resources and promote Indonesia as a major investment destination for its members.
Khaled Al-Aboodi, CEO of the Islamic Corporation fo...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police