Jeddah-based IDB sets up business forum in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The Jeddah-based Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group set up its office of business forum (thiqah) at the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) in Jakarta on Monday.
With its first office outside of Saudi Arabia, IDB is hoping to further mobilize its resources and promote Indonesia as a major investment destination for its members.
Khaled Al-Aboodi, CEO of the Islamic Corporation fo...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Dozens of Rohingya come ashore in Indonesia