Jeddah-based IDB sets up business forum in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The Jeddah-based Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group set up its office of business forum (thiqah) at the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) in Jakarta on Monday.
With its first office outside of Saudi Arabia, IDB is hoping to further mobilize its resources and promote Indonesia as a major investment destination for its members.
Khaled Al-Aboodi, CEO of the Islamic Corporation fo...
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography