South China Sea: Remaining idle is not an option
PREMIUM Without fanfare, the third Seminar of “China-Indonesia Relations: Strengthening Partnership and Deepening Regional Cooperation”, jointly organized by the Chinese People’s Institute of Foreign Affairs (CPIFA) and Indonesia’s Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) went smoothly in Beijing a few days ago.This 1.5 track diplomacy was well attended by noted academicians, journali...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad