AHRD won’t be perfect, says Marty
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa has succumbed to the “flawed” draft of the first human rights declaration for Southeast Asian states, citing the diverse system of states in the region as a significant factor that hindered efforts to reach a “perfect” document.
“State interests of each nation are also different from one to another. Hence, a document that must be reached via conse...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Six essential tips for frequent business travelers