Toyota, Daihatsu unveil inexpensive cars
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Local cars: Photojournalists take pictures of Astra Toyota’s Agya (photo left) and Astra Daihatsu’s Ayla, low-cost cars from PT Astra International introduced on Wednesday. The cars, scheduled for production early next year, have been touted as “green” cars by their producers, who promise that both cars will be built with 84 percent locally sourced components. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Indone...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry