Toyota, Daihatsu unveil inexpensive cars
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Local cars: Photojournalists take pictures of Astra Toyota’s Agya (photo left) and Astra Daihatsu’s Ayla, low-cost cars from PT Astra International introduced on Wednesday. The cars, scheduled for production early next year, have been touted as “green” cars by their producers, who promise that both cars will be built with 84 percent locally sourced components. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Indone...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area