Toyota, Daihatsu unveil inexpensive cars
The Jakarta Post
Local cars: Photojournalists take pictures of Astra Toyota’s Agya (photo left) and Astra Daihatsu’s Ayla, low-cost cars from PT Astra International introduced on Wednesday. The cars, scheduled for production early next year, have been touted as “green” cars by their producers, who promise that both cars will be built with 84 percent locally sourced components. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Indone...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism