Issues of the day: Yudhoyono touts blasphemy ban at UN
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is calling on the UN’s member states to adopt a legally binding instrument to ban blasphemy and to promote dialogue between different faiths, civilizations and cultures.
Speaking before hundreds of world leaders at the UN General Assembly, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said such an instrument was needed to prevent incitements of violence based on relig...
- Jokowi promotes Pancasila amid rising sectarianism
- Rizieq Shihab named suspect in pornography case while abroad
- VP’s daughter reports Ahok supporter for alleged defamation against Kalla
- Police arrest suspected terrorist in Central Java
- Skytrain to start operations next month at Soekarno-Hatta Airport
- Police warns against online witch hunts
- Kaesang criticizes viral video of children chanting 'hate speech', calls for tolerance
- ‘Jokowi Undercover’ author sentenced to three years in prison
- Trailer released for ‘Harry Potter’ prequel about Voldemort
- Indonesia projected to become net LNG importer by 2022