Yudhoyono gets lost in translation at UN
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Some of the luster of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to New York faded earlier this week after he apparently fumbled a press conference at United Nations headquarters.
Yudhoyono backed out of a reception hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the awkward incident on Wednesday, even though his presence had been confirmed by Indonesian officials, according to some dele...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- Fisherman found hanged in tree in North Jakarta