Yudhoyono gets lost in translation at UN
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Some of the luster of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to New York faded earlier this week after he apparently fumbled a press conference at United Nations headquarters.
Yudhoyono backed out of a reception hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the awkward incident on Wednesday, even though his presence had been confirmed by Indonesian officials, according to some dele...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds