Yudhoyono gets lost in translation at UN
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Some of the luster of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to New York faded earlier this week after he apparently fumbled a press conference at United Nations headquarters.
Yudhoyono backed out of a reception hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the awkward incident on Wednesday, even though his presence had been confirmed by Indonesian officials, according to some dele...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Bogor Botanical Gardens holds waste festival