Yudhoyono gets lost in translation at UN
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Some of the luster of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to New York faded earlier this week after he apparently fumbled a press conference at United Nations headquarters.
Yudhoyono backed out of a reception hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the awkward incident on Wednesday, even though his presence had been confirmed by Indonesian officials, according to some dele...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash