Yudhoyono gets lost in translation at UN
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Some of the luster of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to New York faded earlier this week after he apparently fumbled a press conference at United Nations headquarters.
Yudhoyono backed out of a reception hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the awkward incident on Wednesday, even though his presence had been confirmed by Indonesian officials, according to some dele...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth