Yudhoyono gets lost in translation at UN
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Some of the luster of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to New York faded earlier this week after he apparently fumbled a press conference at United Nations headquarters.
Yudhoyono backed out of a reception hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the awkward incident on Wednesday, even though his presence had been confirmed by Indonesian officials, according to some dele...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime