Yudhoyono gets lost in translation at UN
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Some of the luster of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to New York faded earlier this week after he apparently fumbled a press conference at United Nations headquarters.
Yudhoyono backed out of a reception hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the awkward incident on Wednesday, even though his presence had been confirmed by Indonesian officials, according to some dele...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Thamrin bombing mastermind inspired by Paris attack: Prosecutor