Yudhoyono gets lost in translation at UN
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Some of the luster of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to New York faded earlier this week after he apparently fumbled a press conference at United Nations headquarters.
Yudhoyono backed out of a reception hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the awkward incident on Wednesday, even though his presence had been confirmed by Indonesian officials, according to some dele...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor