Yudhoyono gets lost in translation at UN
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Some of the luster of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to New York faded earlier this week after he apparently fumbled a press conference at United Nations headquarters.
Yudhoyono backed out of a reception hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the awkward incident on Wednesday, even though his presence had been confirmed by Indonesian officials, according to some dele...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Golkar youth faction report Setya to Judicial Commission