Yudhoyono gets lost in translation at UN
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Some of the luster of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to New York faded earlier this week after he apparently fumbled a press conference at United Nations headquarters.
Yudhoyono backed out of a reception hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon after the awkward incident on Wednesday, even though his presence had been confirmed by Indonesian officials, according to some dele...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case