Gerindra slows Prabowo bid
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Gerindra has canceled a national convention slated for later this month to declare Prabowo’s candidacy, citing administrative reasons.
“We must concentrate on the [official] political party verification process, whic...
- Jokowi promotes Pancasila amid rising sectarianism
- Rizieq Shihab named suspect in pornography case while abroad
- VP’s daughter reports Ahok supporter for alleged defamation against Kalla
- Trailer released for ‘Harry Potter’ prequel about Voldemort
- Skytrain to start operations next month at Soekarno-Hatta Airport
- ‘Jokowi Undercover’ author sentenced to three years in prison
- Police arrest suspected terrorist in Central Java
- Kaesang criticizes viral video of children chanting 'hate speech', calls for tolerance
- Police warns against online witch hunts
- Indonesia projected to become net LNG importer by 2022