Viewpoint: Indonesia-Taiwan ties: When gray is good
What’s your favorite color? Mine’s red. According to Rankopedia it’s the number two fave in the world, after blue.
In Taipei recently, as a participant in the third Taiwan-Indonesia Dialogue, held from Sept. 19-20, I noticed that Taiwan’s flag is red with a blue canton bearing a white sun with 12 triangular rays. They call it Blue Sky, White Sun and Wholly Red Earth. Dramatic name!<...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official