Viewpoint: Indonesia-Taiwan ties: When gray is good
What’s your favorite color? Mine’s red. According to Rankopedia it’s the number two fave in the world, after blue.
In Taipei recently, as a participant in the third Taiwan-Indonesia Dialogue, held from Sept. 19-20, I noticed that Taiwan’s flag is red with a blue canton bearing a white sun with 12 triangular rays. They call it Blue Sky, White Sun and Wholly Red Earth. Dramatic name!<...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation