Insight: Sawahlunto: A model of hope for Indonesia’s future
Despite positive macroeconomic figures released by the government and the upgrading of Indonesia’s investment rating by Standard&Poor’s, we who live in Indonesia know that our glass might be more empty than full — especially considering that the global economy, not to mention East Asia’s economy, has been in decline and will continue to be weak in the years ahead.
Further, an a...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam