Insight: Sawahlunto: A model of hope for Indonesia’s future
Despite positive macroeconomic figures released by the government and the upgrading of Indonesia’s investment rating by Standard&Poor’s, we who live in Indonesia know that our glass might be more empty than full — especially considering that the global economy, not to mention East Asia’s economy, has been in decline and will continue to be weak in the years ahead.
Further, an a...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes