Insight: Sawahlunto: A model of hope for Indonesia’s future
Despite positive macroeconomic figures released by the government and the upgrading of Indonesia’s investment rating by Standard&Poor’s, we who live in Indonesia know that our glass might be more empty than full — especially considering that the global economy, not to mention East Asia’s economy, has been in decline and will continue to be weak in the years ahead.
Further, an a...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3