Analysis: Talking blasphemy is bad for business
PREMIUM Presidents can say what they like. They don’t need to consult their people. President Ahmadinejad of Iran can talk about the “elimination of Israel” as often as he wishes. Only he and his coterie know how many people are inspired by that kind of hate speech or who his admirers are. President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono of Indonesia can ask members of the United Nations to introduce a “univers...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats