Analysis: Talking blasphemy is bad for business
PREMIUM Presidents can say what they like. They don’t need to consult their people. President Ahmadinejad of Iran can talk about the “elimination of Israel” as often as he wishes. Only he and his coterie know how many people are inspired by that kind of hate speech or who his admirers are. President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono of Indonesia can ask members of the United Nations to introduce a “univers...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings